Thursday, April 09, 2009

Few More Pics...

I found a few more photos I had to share. This first one is her "offended" look I think. Laughing for Daddy...

We were at Burlington Coat Factory a couple weeks ago and Spencer stumbled across this outfit for Hunter that he just happened to have an exact match to. Hunter LOVES when he gets to match daddy.
He decided to stick around for one photo during his phot shoot.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love her offended pic. What did you say to offend her? jeesh. :-) The matching clothes are great. Charlotte just keeps getting cuter huh? Nice photos btw. You took them?

Tiff Rudd said...

Love all the new posts and especially all the new pictures! CUTE! I am definitely going to have to talk Adam into matching outfits - I love it! :)

Zach and Nikky said...

Have I told you lately that you have the cutest kids ever? I love them!