Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Charlotte's Photo Shoot

Charlotte and I had a little photo shoot yesterday. The camera love her!
This next one is so funny to me. I can just picture her saying, "Now just one second mom..."


BEWARE of wonderfully chubby pictures




5 comments:

Calley said...

Oh my goodness, how cute. AND does she have blue or green eyes? Double gorgeous :)

shhluke said...

We ask ourselves all the time what color her eyes are. They have a brown inside and blue outside right now but who knows...

Tina said...

Very cute pictures. I wish I had a white sheet to use. I have never had white sheets, I'm not sure why. They always look so comfy, and always come in handy for costumes and pictures.

The Ballard Family said...

She is gorgeous and you did a great job! Love the matching shirts Spencer found. That's too funny

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Those are sooo great! Can I get a picture of the dress she's wearing for the wedding? I got a really adorable blue and white flower for her that would fit on that headband, I just hope the blues match enough. We can't wait to see you guys! YAYAYYAYAYY!