Thursday, May 28, 2009

Catch up Pics

Well it's been a crazy couple of months. We wanted to get some pics or video of our house up, but it's been three months and we are just now getting close to being able to do that. The two months after we moved, school got really crazy and then we left for Utah right after it was over. Utah was a great visit, Krista and Aaron got married, we were so glad we could be there for it. We are finally getting back into a routine and maybe we can get some pictures and video of the kids up. Here are some random pictures of the last two months since we posted.

The happy couple.


We bought a car in Utah and Megan was kind enough to drive with Heather and the kids across the country. Thanks Megan, I'm sure you'll recover and want to see our kids again someday!













You go Adam! What exactly are you doing here?


Everybody loves babysitting group!

5 comments:

Calley said...

Whew! You're still alive. I love your kids, I love that Hunter is such a ham. And Charlotte is so beautiful. How many teeth does she have? Maybe she can give Abby some teeth growing lessons.

Cameron and Katie said...

So glad your back. I am loving your hair, it looks great on you.

Katie said...

my favorite two pics: 1. the surprise faces (hunter is so funny) 2. the one of you and hunter together.

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Finally! :) I can't believe it's already been a month! Those pictures all sum up those two weeks so well! We miss you guys!

Krista Luke said...

Mom- hopefully you read this but i just love the picture of you and Hunter. You look so cute in it!