Four years ago we were sealed in the Timpanogos Temple and started our life together. I feel just as blessed today as I did then to be married to such a patient, understanding, and loving man. I can't believe it's already been 4 years and after looking through pictures this morning, I thought I'd share a little glimpse of that time.
July 30, 2004
July 19, 2006
Hunter Jay Luke joined the family and Spencer was the proudest daddy ever.
After LOTS of hard work and many late nights, we all graduated. This is also about the time Spencer discovered shaving his head.
Our first trip to Moab with the Lundgreens and Butlers who are still some of our best friends. Spencer is still bald. Move to Memphis! A whole new chapter of lives began that we are still enjoying. Spencer, still bald.
2008
Charlotte Mae Luke makes her first appearance in ultrasound.
Four years are past, Hunter is now 2, and soon we'll have a sweet little daughter. Life is wonderful and we got to go through it all together.
Happy Anniversary, love you Spencer!
4 comments:
Spence looks younger with more hair. I think he has a complex and feels the need to look older and more intimidating and that's why he started shaving his head. at least now we know the reason, now we can start on the therapy.
Happy anniversary! You look the same as your wedding pictures. Though Spencer really does look younger with hair. Ill have to agree. I love the baby name you've picked out! I am excited for you guys!
Congrats you guys!! What a fun look back! You really are a great couple and a cute little family!
Awww, this was such a sweet post! Congatulations on 4 years! :)
Post a Comment