Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Birmingham Trip

We just got back from a fun weekend in Birmingham, Alabama. Our friends, the Hutsons, moved there last year and will soon be on their way to Pennsylvania. So, we hung out all weekend and took lots of pictures to remember the visit. These first couple are the boys (Hunter and Eli) enjoying their ice cream cones.
Here's Katie and Baby Preston as Hunter likes to call him.
He is such a cutie!
Spencer got in some bonding time with Preston too...
This basketball hoop was a birthday gift of Eli's. Him, Hunter, and Spencer spent lots of time around it.

In case you can't tell, this is Hunter dunking it. Hunter gave me a big kiss for the camera.
Our trip to a fun little park on Saturday.
I love this picture.
Before we left Sunday we got to visit the most beautiful botanical garden. It was right by the Hutsons apartment so they get to go whenever they want. I wish everyone could see ALL the pictures, but I tried to limit it. Here's a nice family shot and the only one Hunter sat still for.

We got to feed crackers to all the turtles and fish. I can't believe how many showed up when they saw food.
This is such a sweet picture of Eli smelling the flowers.



Hunter couldn't resist picking one flower.


5 comments:

Calley said...

That one of Hunter by the basketball hoop is priceless :) and you look awesome! Just a skinny little Heather with a basketball baby in her tummy. I'm glad you guys had a blast!

Jeanne Garner said...

I love your hair. It looks so cute short. I am excited you guys get to come visit Utah soon. I will miss seeing you but the kids and Robb will.

The Dixon Family said...

Yay! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Tiff Rudd said...

Looks like a fun trip and some very cute pictures! You guys are one busy traveling family!!

Allison said...

You guys have such fun pictures to put up! I hope I get to see you when you are here. Heather, you are such a cute pregnant girl!