Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ballfield!

Thanks to the Bradsher family, we got to go to a Memphis Redbirds game today with the Butlers for FREE! The best part was that they played the Salt Lake Bees. We stopped first at Subway to get some lunch, then rode the trolley down to the stadium. I love riding the trolleys, they're so historical.
The weather was perfect. We even got to be in the shaded seating behind home plate.
Hunter LOVED Rocky Redbird. He saw him in the 7th inning and cried off and on for him after that.
Well, Salt Lake crushed Memphis 10-5 but Memphis had a great 7th inning.

4 comments:

Tanner said...

love the pics Heather - Hunter is SO cute!

Tiff Rudd said...

That looks like so much fun, maybe we'll have to give it a try sometime!

P.S. Love the dresser and the table! Way to go on the bake-off Spencer!!

Melissa said...

so, I know you are pregnant in these pics, but I can't tell at all. You obviously have not gained weight any where.

Andersons "Stand Sure" said...

Hi Heather, I am so happy to hear that your order for a little girl is going to be filled soon. You are an amazing Mom and your children and husband are very lucky to have you. If fact the whole family is amazing and wonderful. I am glad that life is going so well for you. You are missed here at BYU 34th. Ward.
Much Love, Sister "A"