Sunday, April 06, 2008

funny looks and a new bed

Well we found a toddler bed on craigslist for a good price, so we got it. Knock on wood, the transition has gone really smooth. He's been in it two weeks now, and the only hitch is that he has woken up before 6 am a couple mornings and been really unhappy. Hopefully that is fading, and he really loves it, too.


He's zoned in front of something on TV here...I don't know why he's pickin his ear?

I don't know if ya'll heard about all the rain we had here...it just kept rainin for like a month. Anyway, it made for some great mud and puddles, so we went out to play in it. The big booger is my favorite part;)
This was during the saturday morning session of conference. He had a bath right before it, and then came out and just chilled like this while the opening hymns played.
He loves frozen gogurts-as you can tell.



6 comments:

Jacob Jen n Behlie said...

So I decided that we need to impliment the arranged marriage thing and have Behlie marry Hunter. They would be so cute together!! He is such a cute kid!!

Calley said...

These are hilarious, but I have to say the last picture is my very favorite. Oh I miss Hunter!

Josh n Betsie said...

he is so cute. I still can't believe how old he looks wit his hair cut.

Tiff and Dan said...

hey Guys...so fun to see your blog and all the pictures. Hunter is getting so big! Congrats on the baby girl too! I am so excited for you guys.

Sparks Family said...

Wow!! I guess thats what happens when you don't check in in a while!! You have a baby TICKER TOO!!!!! maybe I knew that but my pregnant brain forgot but I swear this is news to me!! Congrats. ANd your almost 1/2 way there. I have 40 more days!!!

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Hunter is so cute and what a good idea - frozen yogurt! We haven't talked to you guys in a while - we've been a little busy with school and moving - hopefully moving will happen Sat and hopefully Kevin's finals will be done by tomorrow night...we need to play sometime. Not sure it can be this week though. Hope all is well!