Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Strawberry!

So I'll be a full 11 weeks tomorrow, which means the baby is about the size of a large strawberry or about 2 inches. All his/her major organs have been formed and even the baby's nose is beginning to develop. I know I've already been through this once but I still think it is soooo amazing!

6 comments:

Susan said...

how exciting! How is Hunter handling you being pregnant? Lucas is constantly asking me "what's the baby doing?" "Do you think it's playing hide and seek?"

I've heard that boys make you more sick (I have no comparison so far though). Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Celeste said...

I know, I still am in awe everytime I think about babies development. I hope you get a girl too! Do you feel the same or different with this pregnancy? I am so so so excited for you guys.

I think the sickness thing just completely depends on the person and the pregnancy. I know people that were so much sicker with boys than girls, so I guess its just a 50/50 chance no matter what! ;)

I know Matt & Corinne have a blog but I can't access it. So if you see them anytime soon tell her to add our email address so I can get in touch with her!

Calley said...

Hooray! I am just so excited for you. And I really want you to have a girl, so you can use your cute rag quilt already! :)
As for us, I'm due Sept. 23, and not really sure what I want? Economically we'd want a girl, since she'd be born at the same season as Summer, so we'd have clothes. But I'm just happy to have an alive baby (but you can still cross your fingers! ;) keep us posted!

Josh n Betsie said...

Wow isn't it crazy to think how small they are? So you are exactly 12 weeks behind me then. WoW! YIPPEE!

Critchfield fam said...

What!! I had no idea you were pregnant!! That's great! Congrats! I guess I need to look at blogs more often. Hunter is so adorable! He seems like a fun kid!

Heather Pinheiro said...

Congrats! I am happy for you guys!