Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hunter's Many Talents

Yesterday, we got a package in the mail from Grandma Luke with a note that had these stickers. Hunter decided the only thing to do was peel them off and put them on his arms and all over his face, with my help of course. The best part was that he totally forgot about them and left them on for a little more than 3 hours. He just discovered that he can actually hold a ball with his feet! This kept him entertained for a good 15 minutes, while he was showing off to me. You can see the intense concentration on his face.



2 comments:

Shannon said...

he is SO funny. :)

Andersons "Stand Sure" said...

Hey Heather! I am so happy to hear about the new baby. You are the "bomb" as a mom and these are two very lucky kids! I am loving the pictures of Hunter. I really miss you all. It was great to see you for a quick visit a while back. Sorry about the morning sickness~
Love, Sister "A"