Hunter loves to color with his crayons. We thought we'd post one of his works of art! Dad helped with this one. Look closely, he's gonna be famous one day!
He made sure to include everyone!
Saturday, February 09, 2008
The little Artist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
HEATHER! Does this mean another baby is on the way and you haven't posted anything about it yet?!?!
OH My- IS this your way of letting people know about having a new baby? That was the first thing I noticed in your picture. Hey we have a blog to here is the link http://footlooseinlehi.blogspot.com.Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Haha, I TOTALLY didn't even see that. I was just gonna comment on Hunter's rad curly red (?) hair. :) Glad there's others more observant than me! Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting!!!!!! :)
You guys . . .you're so sneaky!
Congrats! Here's to having a girl . . .or a boy. Either will be great!
Yipee, how exciting! I think having babies gets better every time!
CONGRATS! no wonder you weren't feeling well on thursday. AWESOME!
What a clever way to tell people! Congrats! And, it looks like Hunter will be famous, that's some darn good colorin'.
Hooray Heather! Congratulations! When are you due?
So are you making this official now?
Post a Comment