Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Blessing Day

Here is the little princess looking as adorable as ever. This the only picture I've ever seen where I can honestly say I think Charlotte looks a little bit like me. Anyway, the blessing was beautiful and we had lots of friends there to share it with us. Grandpa and Grandma Horne were even able to be here for it.
Spencer picked out her dress and this is the only pic we have of the entire front. Excuse the binky.
This is my life-long best friend Candy who drove 45 mintutes to be here for it. Thanks for coming Candy!
Everyone notice how handsome Spencer looks all clean shaven and in a suit. This doesn't happen often folks, so soak it up.


7 comments:

Shannon said...

What great pictures Heather! I can't believe how much older Charlotte looks even just from your last few posts. I think she looks a lot like Hunter, but I also think she's a good mix of you and Spencer. So, this is off topic but I thought it was funny. My sister and I went shopping last weekend and I bought a shirt, and she expressed that it looked like something you would wear. Isn't that hilarious? I guess I'm trying to copy your style...sorry about that, ha. Anyway- I'll let you know when I bust out my "Heather shirt" so you can tell me what you think. ;)

Katie said...

Really cute pictures. That Charlotte is so special. She really is the most beautiful little baby. Good job you guys! :-)

tiffani bates said...

Spencer...you look fantastic! I don't think i've seen you clean shaven and with "hair" for a while. keep it up good lookin, I'm sure heather is very proud!

Cameron and Katie said...

Congratulations, Lukes. Charlotte looks like a little doll in these pictures.

Tiff Rudd said...

Cute pictures!! She looks so beautiful and the dress is gorgeous! Nice choice Spencer!

The Harts said...

Yes... Spencer... love the hair grown out. And I have to say, Charlotte is a little "mini-daddy" I can't believe how much she looks like you (Spencer)!!

The Coleman Family said...

YOu have such a cute family, we should so get together and let oour boys play!!!
they would have fun!!!
and our girls can just sit and stare at each other...lol!!