Saturday, September 20, 2008

What do you think?

I couldn't find a great face shot where they look similar, so we tried posing Charlotte for this one. They're definitely siblings, but they have looked even more alike at times.


6 comments:

tiffani bates said...

you guys make such cute kids! i'm glad you've posted a new picture of charlotte!

Zach and Nikky said...

Zach says, "wow."

Autumn said...

Just wanted to post a late congratulations!!! We get new pretty late around here. Charlotte is just adorable, and I love her name. Hope all is well.

THE BLAIRS said...

They could be twins!

Micaela said...

She is such a cute little baby!!

Uh, so your kids are pretty much identical :) The good thing is you know she is going to STAY cute since Hunter is such a doll...

I can't remember...Did you tell me you are going to call her Charlie for short? I have a cousin named charlie and I think it is so cute for a little girl!

Kevin said...

Wow! They do look alike!