Friday, September 05, 2008

Quick Pics

Here she is! Charlotte Mae Luke, born 9/4/08 at 2:56 pm. She was 7 lbs 14 oz, and 21 in long. She has long dark hair, long fingers and toes, and toothpick limbs. Hunter was lots of fun that night at the hospital, and we couldn't be happier. More to come, when we get more time.



Already sucking her thumb.

13 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

Congratulations. What a little beauty. A girl version of Hunter. We are thrilled for the four of you.

Josh n Betsie said...

She is a cutie. Congrats guys!

Jacob Jen n Behlie said...

Hey!! Congrats you guys!! She is beautiful! You will enjoy having a girl. Doing her hair, painting her nails, dressing her up! YEAH!!

Micaela said...

Jayden saw Charlotte's picture and asked what her name is.

Jay: Hey just like the spider on the piggy movie and our pet spider!!

She's pretty excited about the "charlotte" thing. We have a huge spider that lives outside of our front window and she named it charlotte :)

She is sweet! She looks like she has a lot of Hunter in her. Glad she wasn't 9 pounds like your dr. thought! I bet you are too! :)

Shannon said...

Heather- you look WAY too good to have just gone through labor... I hope you prepped some for that pic. ;) Congrats on the arrival of Charlotte, she is a cutie, and looks so much like Hunter! Hope your recovery goes well!

Keri said...

She looks a lot like Hunter already! Congratulations.

Susan said...

Congratulations guys! She's darling and it looks like Hunter is going to be a great big brother.

Katie Hutson said...

She is soooooooooooo beautiful!!! Congratulations Luke family! We wish you all the best and hope that adjustments happen quickly for y'all! How does it feel to be a family of 4? We are so happy for you!!! Can't wait for more info and more pics...no rush of course though...get rest whenever possible!!! What a good lookin' fam:)

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Congratulations! She is really cute and looks like Hunter. I am glad all of you are doing so well and that she wasn't as big as they told you she would be!

The Dixon Family said...

Yay! Way to go!

Tanner said...

Heather - she is SO beautiful!! Corrine was telling me that she had dark, beautiful eyebrows and she does - I love them!! Congrats - I'm so happy for you guys!

xoxo
Jill

Mike and Wendy said...

I'm so happy for you all! I love the last picture - she has a sweet little face! I'll be calling next week to see about having 'Hunta' (as Easton calls him) come and play so you can get a break. They had a great time yesterday!

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Wow - that last one looks just like hunter! Heather - you look AMAZING!