Sunday, June 22, 2008

This Summer...

We've been pretty terrible at taking pictures the last month. I think our trip to Connecticut wore us out a bit. Anyway, life is good. I'm getting gradually bigger and more uncomfortable. It's hard to know until she joins us, but she seems most active from 10-2 at night and early in the morning. We decided a week or so ago that the baby's name will be Charlotte Mae Luke. We're saving our second favorite, Lily, for a future little one.
Hunter and I have spent TONS of time at our pool and Spencer joins us when he can. Hunter really enjoys throwing other kids' toys in the pool and every few days he enjoys swimming on his own (with his frog float of course). Sometimes he'll float around perfectly happy for half an hour and other days he won't leave my side.
He spared a moment of playing to throw a quick grin at the camera.
Here I walked in on him practicing his surfing moves. He's a natural!
One funny obsession he's had is going to church. He LOVES church and loves dressing up like his daddy to go. Last week he wore Spencer's tie all through sacrament and only took it off so we'd allow him to go to nursery.
This morning while I was organizing pictures he walked out of our closet like this, shuffling along in Spencer's shoes.
He was concentrating very hard to try and tie the tie himself. Eventually he gave in to Spencer's help.

3 comments:

THE BLAIRS said...

Very cute Pictures! I love your baby girl name! I love that you spell mae with an "e" thats how i spell it! "Linna Mae"! anyway.. hope you are feeling ok.. I ditched church today and slept.. I am so tried lately. but i just wanted to say hi!

Shannon said...

Cute pictures! I love the one where Hunter's concentrating hard on the tie. He does have quite the little personality. ;) Charlotte Mae is adorable too! (As is Lily, for the future! ;)

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

so cute! so cute! He is just the epitome of a little boy to me - it's just great!