Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hunter's Idea of Fun

I would first like to say that I had NOTHING to do with this first picture and only allowed Hunter to stay in this bag long enough for a picture. Both him and Spencer thought it was pretty hilarious though. Sometimes I think Spencer acts more like a mischevious older brother than a responsible father. These next pictures were taken at a barbecue that we went to this past weekend. Ever since our trip to Connecticut, Hunter has thought it's great fun to dump dirt on his head. He was thoroughly enjoying himself until he realized the dirt was in his eyes and it wouldn't come out. Then he walked around blindly rubbing his eyes and crying for the next hour. Hopefully he'll remember the experience, but I doubt it.
In between his crying I was able to get him to try and smile. Yes, this is his attempt at a smile.

1 comment:

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Hunter's so funny! We are counting down the days...we can't wait!