Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Day the Camera Died

Actually, this first picture wasn't taken that day. It was a day or two before but we still wanted to post it. This is Hunter talking to Spencer at school. He gets to talk to him at least once a day and as you can see, he loves it. Here he is going down the blow up slide all by himself. He's soooo brave!
We all got to try on the boxing hat but Hunter enjoyed putting it on us much more than wearing it himself.
This is also the day Spencer started to feel sick. Can you tell?

I love this picture of us! Spencer says it looks like Hunter is posing.
Sadly, these are the only pictures our camera would take after the unfortunate fall. We hope we get it back soon.


3 comments:

Katie Hutson said...

Man we miss you guys!! And we are so sorry to hear about all of the sickness you guys are dealing with--no fun at all! If we still lived 30 seconds away we'd bring you dinner! And we love the pics so hopefully your camera problem is resolved quickly. I will work on getting our blog updated--I am not much of a blogger--I love looking at other peoples though so I should at least post some new pics on ours. Hope you are having a better day:)

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

I'm going to miss those great pictures!

Kirstin said...

Hey Heather! Wow, Hunter is getting so big. So I hear we're due on the same day. Isn't it "fun" to go through the 1st trimester blues (sickness/fatigue/etc)!? Good luck with it all.