This post is made possible by the Thomas family, who has lent us a camera until we get ours figured out. Thanks a bunch.
The time finally came last night for both the boys to get a haircut. Spencer shaved his completely off, and Hunter is pretty close. We started Hunter's with a longer attatchment and tried to fade it but Hunter wasn't the most cooperative. Anyway, I get really sad when I go to play with his curls and they're not there, but I'm sure they'll be back in no time. At least we know from his last hair cut that the curls are permanent.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh. I wondered if this day would ever come. I miss his locks. Sniff, sniff.
wow! he looks so much older, but still just as cute as can be!
I loved the locks, but I actually think that I like this better! Seriously.
Oh wow!! No more curls...at least for a while...sad:( However, I must say that the new look is very handsome on him. Heather...I am surprized that you okayed it!! He is growing up way too fast--what a cutie. We miss you!!!!!!! And Hunter should definitely get some goggles!! I love that Hunter says "Ali"! Eli calls himself
"I-Li":) And Hunter is "unter". Glad you are borrowing a camera b/c I love seeing new pics:) By te way--loved the snow-woman!!
te=the...oops:)
He looks so cute with shaven hair Heather! I did love his curls too though. Oh well, they can always grow back if you wnat them to.
BOO! Haha, I found your blog.
His curls! they are gone! =( He is still a cutie! Patrick keeps trying to get me to cut Clayton's hair and I can't do it!
Post a Comment