So we finally decided it was time to give Hunter a haircut. I was ready to bust out the clippers, but Heather wasn't ready to let all the curls go at once. So we tried our hand at tag-team haircutting 101. If it wasn't for the curls being so tight in the back, Hunter would have a mullet. Anyway, this is the before:
And here is an after:
Since he's gone to one nap a day (which is hard some days) it's been easy to tell when he's ready for his nap! Being out cold like this is rare, but he does start to nod off in his chair often.
Helping bring in the goods after a shopping trip!
We went to a blow up toy place with our friends-when you pay for the kids, the parents get in free! Once he warmed up, Hunter climbed right up the 20+ stairs and launched himself down a slippery 20 foot high slide! We came away with some wicked rug burn type injuries, especially Heather!
2 comments:
Yay!! I love the hair! It is sad to see it go, but he looks so cute!
Hunter is so cute. I can't get over how grown up he looks. His hair looks great though and I am so glad that it didn't turn into a mullet. Yikes!
Post a Comment