Friday, November 23, 2007

Funny Photos

"Cute homeless looking boy looking for good home." Spencer wanted to take Hunter to the store one morning but didn't feel like getting him dressed. So instead he added a few strategic pieces to his pajamas and actually brought him out in public like this! It makes us laugh everytime we see it.
That same morning, the boys got into a "sword" fight. I've been trying forever to capture Hunter's excitement and I think this one almost does it.

His new favorite toy lately has been the this garbage can. He likes to empty our cabinet into it and drag it around. Then he got the idea to put himelf in it. The funniest part is that he can't get himself back out.


6 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

Cameron loves getting into our garbage can, too. And we'll take the homeless kid if you throw in some free diapers.

Shannon said...

hahaha, that is hilarious! I could totally see ben doing that too, lazy boys! But what a cute homeless boy he is! I think he'd be taken in in a snatch! :)

Calley said...

These are hilarious. He reminds me of a cat, how they can contort themselves into small containers. Or something. That didn't make sense. But he is hilarious, and I do miss Hunter so.

Matt & Corrine said...

Fantastic photos. I laughed out loud looking at them. He is such a bundle of energy and fun! Great job catching on the camera!

Unknown said...

This is the funniest picture of him in the garbage can!

The Ballard Family said...

Wow, that is amazing. He DOES look homeless! Just kidding, I was talking about the garbage can contortion-ism. Crazy! I love the picture of them sword fighting too. He looks so much like a little kid.