Sunday, September 09, 2007

memphis







5 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

I can't get over that hair! Too cute!

The Dixon Family said...

PS. I'm obviously talking about Hunter . . .although I think Spencer has more hair on his face than he did the last time . . .


*Love the pic of the two of you!

Cameron and Katie said...

That is one sweet goat! I can't believe that you are in Memphis. Send some BBQ over our way. Plus, why don't you do the look alike thing? Are you scared you might look like Mark Eaton?

Calley said...

Hooray! New posts! Don't you love having a real true apartment? With a real true kitchen and a bathroom in your bedroom? You're living the dream my friend!

The Ballard Family said...

Clearly someone is livin' it up beyond the grasp of the BYU Honor Code. Free! Free at last!