Last night Hunter's curls were out of control. I really hope he always has them but I don't think I can bring myself to find out by cutting them.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place created for family and friends to come see for themselves how our family is growing and changing everyday.
5 comments:
I've noticed the hair on Emery's head that I've never cut,(the stuff growing in from her bald spot in the back) is the only place that's very curly...I'm sorry to say, but it might go away. I hope not though!
Heather, I love his curls!! Hunter and Kailee will definitely have to keep in touch! Check out our blog and keep in touch!! I miss you guys!
I knew Hunter was awesome! I had those curls too, and my mother would not cute them. And then I would wear my sister's pink coat and people thought I was a girl. Yeah, scarred for life...
How CUTE is he!!!!
You guys look so good and Hunter gets cuter and cuter. My vote is not to cut it. I would even buy curl product for his hair. I do it for Sydney's why not boys too.
Hunter looks so much like Spencer in that first picture.
He is so cute!
I forgot to save Corrine's email and blog address. can you post those on my blog? Thanks.
Post a Comment