Sunday, May 16, 2010

Family fun

The semester break was right after we came back from Utah, and we packed in a lot of fun, since I'm now at school 10 hours a day all summer. We went to the zoo, mud island river park, and the botanical gardens, among other places. This was the kids favorite place at the gardens...Hunter in the sandbox tire...

...and Charlotte on the slide. I'll try and post a video of this later. I love the pure joy on her face though.
These next two illustrate the kids relationship pretty well. Hunter does something, anything...
...and Charlotte is right behind him, eager to follow. She must be included in everything.

This is mud island river park. It's actually pretty cool, they have a half mile scale model of the Mississippi in wading pool style. The kids love it and we went there two years ago, right before Charlotte was born, so we took them for a picnic and to play. We have a pic from last time like this but this time Charlotte is on my other side.
Hunter in the mighty mississip!
Charlotte came wandering over with her shorts over her eyes. When I went to snap the shot, she peeked out at me.
After bath time.

No comments: