We're always having to apologize to our loyal viewers for our pathetic lack of posting. Sorry again, some day we'll manage to update regularly. Here goes a quick run down of the last month...

Charlotte's b-day party. She got lots of cute clothes, blocks, wooden stacking toys, a great little kitchen that she can't get enough of ($5 at a yardsale), and a shopping cart ($1 at a yardsale) that basically taught her how to walk. Oh yeah, she's been walking for about 1 week now. Watch out world!

Getting ready to dig in to some cake. Can you see the mental preparation goin on?

After the digging in. We were pretty impressed with how into the cake she literally got. This girl is not afraid of getting messy.

Don't really remember what was going on but Spencer wanted this posted. Just some girl bonding if I remember correctly.

On one of Spencer's mornings off we had the last minute idea to stop by the fire station. Hunter got to talk to firefighters, climb all over the truck, and try on gear. I don't think he's ever been happier.

Later that morning, Hunter taking on a Wendy's frosty. Spencer and I noticed that the Wendy's around here have been hit pretty hard the down turn in economy. Where we could get a normal size frosty for $1 in Utah, here $1 only gets you a 3" high cup. We thought it was pretty lame but Hunter is such a slow eater that it was probably a blessing he didn't have any more to eat.

We got to go to a local fair last week. The trip included funnel cakes, balloons, getting our picture in a paper, a few trips down this blow up slide,

Charlotte fighting to stay awake, and...

even a go on the merry go round. A $3 ride but totally worth Hunter's excitement.

Just a cute picture.

Hunter was so proud of making this "I" and he wanted me to take a picture.

Hunter at Spencer's school barbecue on the blow up castle.

He told me he was really tired and walked all the way over to the steps to sit down for a rest. It was bedtime.

Teddy was sick :( Good thing Dr. Hunter was nearby with his handy doctor bag!

We heard about a pumpkin patch that we wanted to take the kids to. It was cloudly when we left the house and downpouring when we left the patch. Sadly, their hayrides weren't up because they didn't expect customers, but they did have this train for the kids to ride in. We even got a little pumpkin to carve. Hopefully we'll make it back during some more friendly weather.
2 comments:
Those are great! You guys are having so much fun...I think you were in my dream last night. I think I was trying to find someone to hang out with us and everyone told us No - I thought, (in my dream) "If only the Lukes were here"...I know, random, but I had to share 'cause the memory just came back...:) Love your pics!
Was it Priddy Farms? That's a nice place, I think they do Christmas trees too. I can't believe how similar your kids look. AND I can't believe how much I miss BBQ, I knew I would miss it but I didn't know how much.
Post a Comment