Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Heather!

With the new posts, ya'll may be wondering where I got kids as cute as this:


Well now you know, check out this wide eyed heartbreaker! Mystery solved!

Not only is she stunningly gorgeous, but multi-talented too?!! Rock climber,

Bull rider,

and firefighter extrordanaire!
Here's how it all started...

Well, let me go back...here's our first "official" date

I tried to win her over with blond hair...
and by making her laughTook her to fancy restaurants...
And somehow, she agreed to this day...
Yes, she's also an accomplished wedding dress designer!
This is what most of our marriage consists of. Me standing back admiring her amazing looks, talent, and accomplishments. It's good I don't suffer poor self esteem!

Now the real question, the one I ask myself or Heather every day is "What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?" The answer? "Not good like one in a million" Well I beat the odds baby! If anyone knows how, let me know, cuz I still have no idea what happened. Anyway, Happy Birthday Heather, you are absolutely incredible and the best wife and mother ever! Thanks for sticking to your delusional commitment to be with me forever. I hope your day is fun and hope I can live up to what you are worth. Love,
Spencer

13 comments:

Micaela said...

Happy birthday Heather! Hope you are having a great day!!! Great post Spencer!

Critchfield fam said...

What a sweetie Spencer is! Did you seriously design your dress? It's beautiful. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I love your hair btw.

Critchfield fam said...

Happy Birthday!

Calley said...

Happy birthday Heather! What a little heart melting post :) Cuteness.

hayleemj said...

Oh how sweet! I'd say Heather got herself a pretty great guy making a post like that!

Hope you had a fab birthday! How was Bride Wars??

Heather, you are beautiful!

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!! What a great post - now that is true love. I knew you guys were cool.

Katie Hutson said...

Heather!!! I hope your b-day was fabulous!!! You really are so great!! We miss all you guys! And today I'd just like to take a moment to thank you for teaching me how to hold an extremely strong and wiggly baby down while changing a diaper!! I like to call it the "Heather Hold"! PS-we are thinking about coming to Memphis in March...cross your fingers;)

Katie Hutson said...

Oh...and we love all the pics...you kiddos are so sweet and adorable!

Katie Leigh said...

I love the picture of you with the candy cane (?) and the super mustache man because I can see Hunter in it! I don't often see a lot of Heather in those cute kids of yours.

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

I love this - every time I see it I say to myself, "Ahhh, I miss them!"

Jacob Jen n Behlie said...

spence, you totally made me cry!! that was such a sweet blog! Heather is amazing! she is such a cute girl and accepting of everyone! i feel lucky to have you guys as friends! Happy late birthday heather!!

Shannon said...

What a sweet post! Nice job Spencer. :)

Cameron and Katie said...

Nice post Spencer, way to make me look bad. :) Happy Birthday Heather. Just had to say that we went camping this last weekend, and we again had to roast our Starbursts. It has now become a family camping tradition thanks to you.