Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Singing

Ok, so I haven't been able to upload all our videos, gotta love blogger. Anyway, i figured out how to link youtube, yeah, i know, call me tech savvy now! so you might be getting a few new videos, some of Charlotte finally. This one is Hunter singing "I am like a star shining brightly" to Charlotte. It's hard to hear, really, but he does it all the time and she loves it. If she's sad and we can't get her right away we have him sing to her and she perks right up. Ok so I'll post it next...when I put text in, it removed the video...anyone know how to put text in after you've linked the youtube video?

1 comment:

The Dixon Family said...

So to link the youtube video, you have to hit the tab "edit html". When you're done with that, go back to the tab "compose". It won't show your video, but it'll show a box representing your video. You can type under that.

Hope it works.

Jordan