Ok, so ya'll ready for a big catch up post? We had an awesome time with Bama and Papa Horne for about a week. They were a great help cooking, cleaning, and most important, getting up early with Hunter. I honestly don't know how we would have survived the first month without two weeks of help from both sets of grandparents. Thanks guys! So here are some of those pics, and some of Charlotte looking older and cuter.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Grandparents and other stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is totally your kid! I love all the pictures! Heather, you look so amazing and i love the hair cut! How are you guys doing with 2? We'll have to catch up on gmail chat sometime!
What a hip hop mother/daughter combo you guys are! I love your cute hair, and I love how big miss Charlotte is getting. You guys look great!
Adorable pictures! Brandon should be giving the bows to spencer today at school. I hope you like them
FUN pictures! You have two incredibly cute kids! I know it isn't easy to adjust after the help all goes home, so PLEASE call if there is anything we can do to help out! Cameron would love to have Hunter come over to play!
Heather i absolutely LOVE the hair!!! so cute!
I was going to say I love the hair, but "chic" definitely describes it best! Thanks Spencer. Very cute pics too!
I still don't understand how kids can fall asleep at the table! Hadlie is always jumping, screaming, yelling and usually begging to get down. Meal time must be a little more relaxing at your house.
Post a Comment