I've been a slacker the past couple weeks, so we had a bunch of little things this time to post about. Try to keep up!
This is just a picture of a rag quilt that I was paid to make for the manager of our apartment complex. It was pretty exciting to actually make money on a fun project. I loved the way the quilt turned out. It was actually hard to give it away, but hopefully it will be enjoyed by someone else.
Some fun pictures from the park. It's cooled down lately to about 88 degrees, so we've gotten to play outside. Hunter has needed it I think.
He only got up one more step than this before we explained he was a little too small. He thinks he's such a big kid.

He was spying on us while we hid out out on the shaded bench.
Just a cute picture of the boys.
He was excited here to go grocery shopping. I hope that excitement holds out for a long time.
This is Hunter with a very soft Koala bear that he got for his birthday from Aunt Bethany. He named it fluffy and wanted to pose with it for the camera.
Aahhhh......
1 comment:
Hi Heather! I found your blog through the ward network and LOVE it. You have a lot of neat pictures. Oh and it was good to see you weren't lying about the long hair. I really like the short hair I think. Anyway, fun baby shower today. Good luck in the next few weeks, days or minutes!!
Post a Comment