We went to the park yesterday and had a great time. Hunter is such a little daredevil!
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place created for family and friends to come see for themselves how our family is growing and changing everyday.
8 comments:
Did you cut his hair?????
Yeah, I tried hard not to think too much about it. I just got him entertained and went for it!
His hair is SO cute Heather. And I definitely still see curl there. What a little man. :)
It was fun to see you guys back in the South! Finally!!! One thing that i love about it out here is that you can still go outside (like to the park) and not freeze to death!
I love the park! And I used to LOVE swinging like that! What's it called? Spider??? How fabulously fun!
HEATHER!!!!
Okay so I miss our convos in the stairwell of good ole Wymount. I'm so glad I've found your blog. Layn & I were realizing the other day how we've totally lost touch with everyone from Wymount and how sad that is. Hunter is getting so big and is so adorable. Are you guys loving it out there in Optometry school? Tell the Butlers we say hello too because I can't access their blog. You are too cute and now we can keep in touch. Much love, The Smiths!
The bangs, I love the bangs!
How sad, his hair is gone :(
Post a Comment