So we haven't posted in a while, I guess we've been otherwise occupied. And I look at all you other blogs and you actually blog! Ha, we just use this as a forum for Hunter, but whatever. Anyway, the Hutson's came to visit a couple weeks ago and we had fun. Hunter and Eli loved having a playmate, so here's some pics of them. Sorry I can't think of a good story to post. Scroll down when you're done looking as I made some small changes to a couple old posts.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Hutson's come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What the?! Hunter's walking! Am I just getting really old or is time going so fast?? That is so crazy. I love his wiki wild hair!
Seriously! i love his hair too!!!!
And how handsome are these two guys. They already have their wingman!
Post a Comment